As an independent boutique bank, Merit Investment Bank offers unbiased alternatives and creative market-based solutions to restructuring on behalf of clients to achieve a high proportion of out-of-court solutions.
Our team leverages relationships with alternative capital providers and various global financial institutions to assist debtors and creditors alike.
Our entrepreneurial and highly strategic approach to restructuring, separates Merit Investment Bank from strictly financial “re-engineers,” we exhaust a full range of alternatives.
Merit Investment Bank Restructuring team provides capable advice and actionable strategies in analyzing, structuring, negotiating, and executing on Restructuring solutions for middle market companies.
- Strategic Alternative Advisory
- Financial Restructuring / Capital Structure Advisory
- Negotiating agreements (Covenant relief, Amend and Extend)
- Distressed M&A / Chapter 11 §363 sales
- Liability Management and Exchange Offers
- Debt & Equity capital raising (Recapitalization, Rescue, DIP, Jr. Debt, alternative financing)
- Pre-Packaged Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 Enterprise Valuation Reports
Merit Investment Bank services include initiating, negotiating, structuring and preserving asset value on behalf of creditors.
- Debt & Equity capital raising (Recapitalization, Rescue, DIP, Junior & Mezzanine Debt, alternative financing)
- Workout & Distressed M&A / Chapter 11 §363 sales
- In-Court Enterprise Valuation
- Fairness Opinions
- Receiver Services
- 13-Week Cash Flow Services
Practice Area Specialties
- Hotel / Hospitality and Gaming
- Restaurant & Retail
- Manufacturing and Industrials